This is a tasty treat to have with your afternoon cup of coffee or tea. I came across this brownie recipe a few years back and love it because everyone comments on them. The flavour of coffee in the brownies really gives it a unique flavour. A strong dark roast coffee bean is preferred such as Maxwell house dark roast. But you can use any brand of coffee that you prefer.
To Get started you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate
- 1/2 cup fresh brewed Maxwell house coffee
- 1 cup of pecans crushed
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract – I always use the real stuff
- 2 brown eggs
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar
- 4 tbls finely ground Maxwell house dark roast coffee
- 1/2 lb of butter
- First set your oven on preheat for 350 F.
- Next add butter,cocoa,sugar,salt, pecans and ground Maxwell house coffee into a mixing bowl and stir until all ingredients are mixed in thoroughly. Now add eggs and vanilla and whisk them into mixture. Now sift flour into mixture while mixing.
- Next get an oven pan and pour contents of bowl into pan be sure to grease it fist with butter. Spread batter out evenly across pan. Place into oven for 15 minutes poke with a fork when the fork comes out clean the brownies are done.
- Remove from oven. Now place chocolate chips, pecans and fresh coffee into a small pan and bring to a simmer thicken sauce will take 20 minutes or so. Once chocolate sauce has thickened poor over brownies and let cool.
Their you have it! If you guys liked this recipe let us know we would love to hear your feedback! Just add your comment below.
- No related posts found